Saturday, November 9, 2013

CLASSIC VINTAGE 80's ARCADE AND HOME CONSOLE GAME AD'S & FLIERS + VIDEOS X6

The makers of coin-op arcade games and the game cartridge's for home gaming consoles really knew how to market to us 80's kids, as well as the adults - if these were released today in 2013, they'd still grab my attention.  

I most like/still play side-scroller's like Mega Man and Kid Niki, and I still like all those early 80's games circa 1983 that were great for their simplicity and fun, single screen action with a goal to meet to proceed to the next screen.  All of these are perennial favorites of mine throughout every year, and I've never lost interest in them.  I guess I could be called an "O.G. Gamer" - I can go as far back as Pac-Man, Donkey Kong and Q*Bert; older Shark Attack from like 1977 was before my time.


















No comments:

Post a Comment