Monday, December 8, 2014

IG-88 BEING A BELLIGERENT PUNK AND REQUIRES SURGERY

For some unknown reason, one leg from the 2011ish Target exclusive "Special Action Figure Set" IG-88 just fallen off - and apparently he's flipping me the bird for his predicament!  Don't flip ME off, asshole - flip off the Hasbro factory for doing a shitty job on you in the first place.  At least on this one particular figure right here - quality control, dammit! LOL!!

It just won't pop back into place like most limbs on the 3 3/4" figures do, it's like the little peg at the top of the dismembered leg is now too tiny to fit back into his lower torso.  

I guess the best solution to hold it in place, like I did with the Black Series Master Luminara headpiece - just use a little poster putty, that way I can still articulate the leg a little, which I couldn't ever again if I used crazy glue instead.  I'm not too worried about it - even though this is supposed to be Vintage Collection quality, I'm sure IG-88 will eventually get an even better Black Series (or whatever line comes next) update.  Bossk and Boba Fett of the ESB bounty hunters have already been made in 6" figures in the TBS line. 

To this day, I still don't have a 1980/81 Kenner IG-88!  To me, he was always the most intimidating and menacing-looking of the bounty hunters lineup - including his brief appearance in Super Empire Strikes Back for the Super Nintendo.  

I wouldn't fuck with that tall MFer!  In fact, I'd keep my smartassed mouth 100% shut around him.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment