Tuesday, September 24, 2013

KID NIKI FOR COMMODORE 64 IS ATROCIOUS P.O.S. GAME AND I HATE IT.

Kid Niki's a cult classic from the early NES games era by Data East and reminds me of side-scrollers like Super Mario Bros. and Mega Man - just more frustrating and difficult at times.  The arcade and NES versions were great.  I never knew it existed on any other platform, but one was made for the Commodore 64 and I finally got the chance to play it.  Oh boy.

Verdict:  Atrocious with an in-all-caps P.O.S.  No music, only sound effects.  99% unplayable.  I can't even beat that ol' sumo Death Breath at the end of the first level!  Kill it immediately, then bury it next to all those Atari 2600 copies of the E.T. game in that landfill!  Nice hot pink box, "Radical Ninja"!  Burn in hell - with Kimmie Gibbler as company!



Fuck Kid Niki for Commodore 64, THIS is one hell of a fun time!


No comments:

Post a Comment