Thursday, November 7, 2013

MINNIE CAUGHT RED-HANDED, NAPPING IN TOTE FULL OF THE JUST-CLEANED BLANKETS AND SHEETS

I had two loads of blankets and sheets to wash yesterday, and after the first group of those were dried, I just dropped all that stuff into a deep Rubbermaid storage tote, and after the second group of blankets were dried, would bring both loads to my room and reset the bed.

While set #2 is drying after it had already gotten dark outside, I'm having some coffee and whatever else in my room and about 30 minutes to an hour later, go to check on the drier and lo and behold, who made herself comfortable on top of all those clean, dry (and likely still warm) blankets and sheets inside the tote?  I just cracked up at her, I didn't know her chubby little behind could actually jump into a deep tote anymore!  She'll be making use of them this and next week, anyway - she just got tired of waiting on me to get everything else and make up the bed.

No patience, bunny-eared kitty!

The first few pictures with all the blankets is AFTER she'd found them - the pictures shown after the less than 1-minute video were taken earlier in the day, Minnie kinda mad all she had to lay on, on my bed, was the foam/"eggshell" sheet, under the fitted sheet.


No comments:

Post a Comment