Wednesday, March 5, 2014

IF I WERE THE SON, HE WOULDN'T HAVE LIVED TO SHOW OFF ON THE JEREMY KYLE SHOW


Why bother with all that "should I/should I not allow my kid around his grandpa?" bullshit if you already know what he's capable of.  Looking one direction with one eye and a totally different direction with the other, and his Shakespearian haircut which was probably formerly a mullet.  If there's something to discuss, forget calling Jeremy Kyle, I'd just show up on his front porch with a chainsaw and a pistol for backup, and fix his little attitude right there.  We all have our own way of handling things, and if I'm dealing with a pedophile's sissy, which would be my case, I'm not going to behave all "civil-like".  Zero respect from me.  I'd bring the chainsaw onstage with me, but they probably wouldn't air that episode if I did!

LOL @ that look JK shot the father as he was walking backstage.

No comments:

Post a Comment