Thursday, November 6, 2014

**NEW SSMYOB 90's/00's MIX-SHOW INTRO**: REAL McCOY, SASH! + LEANN RIMES

NOTE: THE VIDEO HAS BEEN REPOSTED AS THE ORIGINAL FINISHED MIX VIDEO HAD AN ACCIDENTAL FUCK-UP IN THE 2ND TO 3RD CUTS TRANSITION AND I FIXED THAT!

Because it's been over a year, in addition to the recent new disco mix-show intro I recently posted, I thought it would be fun to do another hour-long 90's/2000's dance mix-show simultaneously and just finished the first three as an intro.  

I love 70's-80's disco, but it was the mid-late 90's dance music that was being played at the time I was clubbing and lean more nostalgic towards that era of dance music - even though I like them all equally.

NEW SSMYOB 90's/2000's DANCE MIX-SHOW INTRO:

REAL McCOY:  "LOVE SAVE ME"
SASH!:  "ENCORE UNE FOIS"
LEANN RIMES:  "CAN'T FIGHT THE MOONLIGHT" [REMIX]



No comments:

Post a Comment