Sunday, September 1, 2013

WEEKEND MOVIE TRADING COMPANY HAUL + GUITAR

Movie Trading Company is having their weekend sale, lasts until Monday night - 33% off action figures, buy 2 get 1 movies/CD's/games mix and match, the same holiday sales they always have.

I had some trade-in credit and walked away with an original vintage Obi-Wan with the telescoping light saber, minus the light saber.  I've found a reproduction for $2.50 online but can only be used as a display and not actually played with like the original one.  Fine with me.  Also what looks like a 1980's Star Wars comic plus get one free Dark Horse comic.  I have PS2 and those play older PS1 games, and found one I'd never played but heard it was fun, with Adi Gallia as a playable Jedi.  

I've kept checking the pawn shop where I'd bought my bass, speaker, and other electronics like my VCR/VHS, dual cassette deck, for an electric guitar to practice, as I have experience playing guitar and bass isn't quite for me (even though I'll keep mine and get lessons later).  For $82, everything inclusive, I got the guitar and 2 free CD's thrown in LOL  I'll take some better pictures of it, it's a nice Ibanez model.  And unlike some of the guitars they had, mine came with all 6 strings, just have to tune it.

I was ALREADY lacking sleep, awake over 48 hours, so if I sound like I was ready to pass out right there, I WAS!!  And the more tired (or wasted) I am, the more I don't give a fuck and my accent comes out!










*****************************************************


Athena's NOT a fan of Yoko Ono.

No comments:

Post a Comment