Friday, February 21, 2014

ON LIKE MY 4TH OR 5TH DAY IN A ROW, AWAKE AND ZERO SLEEP AND NOT BY CHOICE! I'VE LOST TRACK LOL

Just when I think I'm tired and finally ready to go to bed, it turns out I'm so exhausted I CAN'T get to SLEEP (yeah, that's possible unfortunately).  

But I'm FINALLY getting there - trying to keep myself up another hour or so max so I can get a couple things on my list done first .  I'm needing something with a fast BPM and I'm here moving in my chair to the new Fun Factory, rolling my head round like that "Sittin' on a TOILET!" big gull and my eyes halfway rolled back, half awake/half asleep already.  Looking like dead bitch walking.,  


Minnie's been driving me NUTS because I haven't been nappying along with her .  Ever since she was a baby, her claimed spot is a pillow right beside me, where we share a cover and pillow and sometimes I'll wake up with her taking up 80%+ of MY side of the pillow.  She's lucky she's my little bowling ball, she gets away with it because she's the baby of "the family"!  WORSE than Nermal!

In the last hour, I have my NES up and going and may start a tutorial of Kid Niki by Data East.



No comments:

Post a Comment