Wednesday, October 2, 2013

DOCUMENTARY RERUN: CORLL/HENLEY/BROOKS

I noticed I get several hits on the Dean Corll, Wayne Henley and David Brooks posts and will continue posting about the movie whenever I hear any news.  The more that people know about this case, the better.  

Because there's likely even more victims of Corll before Henley and Brooks were recruited, I'm all for excavating the entire former Corll Candy company property.  I'm sure families and friends are still looking for missing loved ones who could possibly be there.  Some were allegedly cemented over by Dean (saying he was burying "spoiled candy").  Plus the unidentified and terrified boy, cuffed to Dean's "torture board", in the old polaroid photo that was just recently discovered amongst Henley's belongings which had been stored away for decades.  



Clearly, the boy wasn't attending a birthday party.  Unidentified and wasn't found in 1973, amongst what was recovered underground.

No comments:

Post a Comment