Thursday, October 31, 2013

MMPR - THE MOVIE: SUPER NINTENDO GAME SOUNDTRACK [1995]

Currently I only have a NES cartridge player (not the original Nintendo platform, unfortunately), and I'd soon like to get the Retro Duo, which plays both NES and Super NES.  The only Super Nintendo game I've re-collected so far is Super Empire Strikes Back, but I really liked the MMPR - The Movie game, which coincided along with the film and the completely different Sega Genesis version of the MMPR Movie game.  BanDai done a pretty decent job on the boss battle themes, especially, on the game soundtrack.

In fact, the film/games came out around the same time I'd met Austin St. John AKA "Jason", the original red Power Ranger, in Louisville, 1995.




"OOOOOOHHH WHERE'S MY AUTOGRAPH BOOK?!?!?"

No comments:

Post a Comment