Sunday, March 22, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BUDDY!!

THAT'S his birth name - and like the famous 80's boy doll "My Buddy", called him the "brother I never had", and next year have been friends 20 years (1996 met in marching band - him, sousaphone - me, alto clarinet LOL).  Has been to Afghanistan and back and I think more than once in his career.  

Kinda roasting his ass on his B-Day, I still think it's hysterical that people with zero lives, including idiots from my own family, accused me and Buddy of having something going on back in the day.  I'm talking gossipy busybodies with absolutely no lives in smalltown Kentucky.  To which I replied every time, "Buddy's adorable as fuck, but he doesn't swing that way.  I know for a fact.  He's had a couple GF's for as long as I've known him and when he did have a GF, he wouldn't STFU about eating cat!  Get a life!".  

However, I WILL give him the biggest and gayest Happy B-Day sendoff ever.

HAPPY B-DAY BUDDY!!!  LOVE YA!!!  AND NOT LIKE HOW SUPERFLUOUS HILLBILLIES ACCUSE!! LMAO ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment