Friday, March 13, 2015

OLDER DIGITAL CAMERA PIX: ATHENA, CHLOE + BABY MINNIE - JANUARY 12, 2005

Athena literally took Baby Minnie under her wing but knowing her, Minnie was more like a cushion with four paws and a tail, or a toy.  Something to use for her comfort.  Even when she was older, if Athena slept next to me, she'd wrap both her paws around my wrist, smash her cold nose against my arm and go to sleep like that.  Weirdo.  

And there's Chloe on the floor with her favorite (currently lost) toy, the squeaky mouse.  It had plastic ears and tail, and we'd play "catch" with it.  Squeak, throw, and she'd pick it up by the ear or tail and carry it at least half the way back to me.  Of course I'd get it myself and we'd start again.  ANOTHER weirdo.  Not me.  Chloe.









***********************

No comments:

Post a Comment