Saturday, March 21, 2015

SATURDAY BLAST FROM THE PAST: MY VERY FIRST HOUR-LONG DISCO MIX-SHOW

I feel kinda bad that I haven't posted anything new on my MixCloud so far this year - because I've only worked on one 7" Menudo mix like back in January and that's it.  However, I've made 2 pages of BPM's and will work out something soon.  If I can't entertain an audience of approx 30, how am I gonna expect to do it for a club eventually?   I just need to get outta TX ASAP and will reset after that.  This place just drains my focus and creativity, fuck Texas no offense to my friends who like it here.  Ya'll crazy, though! LOL ;)  

Because it took a while to put together and was a decent effort at my first hour-long disco mix-show, here's my very first one, completed January 2013.




No comments:

Post a Comment