Wednesday, July 31, 2013

AMAGON GAMEPLAY [ZONES 1 + 2]: NES/NINTENDO SYSTEM GAME (1988)

I've had a love/hate thing with American Sammy's NES/Nintendo System game Amagon from 1988.  Being mostly a fan of side-scrollers like Mega Man and Super Mario Bros., I WANTED to like Amagon, but there's one major flaw: it's a difficult game to begin with, but it's one of those "take 1 hit, lose a life" games.  No energy/life meter.  The only thing that can save you is finding the block to transform into mussly MegaGon.  

Because the game is so difficult to beat "as is", and that's in agreement with the majority of gamers (including reviews on YouTube), I got a Game Genie attachment to use with Amagon and with that, can make the game a little easier and definitely more playable.  And now I can say I actually LIKE Amagon!  It took long enough for it to grow on me, and the Game Genie was the key! LOL!!

AMAGON: 1988 NES GAME/AMERICAN SAMMY CORP.:
 ZONES 1 AND 2




AMAGON TRANSFORMS INTO MEGAGON 
(from the AMAGON soundtrack)




No comments:

Post a Comment