Monday, July 15, 2013

RAW PREDATORS: VOLUME 1

Sounds like an episode of Marty Stouffer's Wild America, right? LOL

I'd originally posted these on my old YouTube channel, which gained a small cult following and discussion, so I'll repost those on the new channel soon.

Having dated a couple cops in the past, I've taken somewhat of an interest in police work (not personally go into field), and I guess that coincides with my interest in American true crime.  Plus I'm interested in helping get these "under the radar"/"I'm ABOVE the law" smalltowns exposed like the cockroaches they are - where the laws are more about protecting the offenders and rarely if ever punishing them AND their usually female accomplices.  Round em up, ship em out for all I care.

And when Chris Haaaansen and HIS Dateline camera's aren't around, the local police are filming their own stings without the frills and corny dialogue of the actual chat transcripts between the adult and decoy.  To me, these raw police online sex predator sting videos come across as more "real", without the conversation between the "over 18 but playing 13" decoy.

And IMO the raw police sting videos are TONS more amusing!

So far, I'd made three volumes and will repost them all, maybe even do a couple more volumes later on.

RAW PREDATORS - VOLUME 1:  Hunting and NOT Escaping.


No comments:

Post a Comment