Monday, July 15, 2013

MEMORIAL VIDEO FOR THE 17 DAHMER VICTIMS [PART 1 of 3]

I'd originally posted this on July 22, 2011 - the 20th Anniversary of Jeffrey Dahmer's apprehension in Milwaukee that Summer.  Because I've studied the case thoroughly to get past all the rumors and heresay over the years and find out the truth of what REALLY happened.  And then soon after became traumatized LOL!!

I'm not a fan of the infamous criminal here at all, but along the way had gotten to know the family and friends of the victims and got to know about the victims, themselves, but unfortunately haven't seen or heard much from any of the victims' associates in a while.  Only except for former neighbor, Pamela Bass, who lived at those apartments, knew Jeffrey from social gatherings at their building, befriended him, and had given several interviews back in the day.  She was one of the three main people interviewed in the recent theatrical documentary, The Dahmer Files, which will be on DVD/blu-ray later this month, I believe.  I've already seen it via Amazon, and may buy it as well, since it was one of the two best documentaries I've seen on the case.  Interviews with people who were actually involved with the case.  


I don't care to hear fictional hogwash on the case.  Nor did I make up any bullshit with my summary of the crimes here in this memorial, none of my information taken from sensational and cheap paperbacks and especially the ones that came out before the trial was OVER!  


Out of respect for the victims, their families and friends, I used no music.  Totally silent video, scrolling text with photos - will be posted in three parts, starting here with "Part 1".


MEMORIAL VIDEO FOR 

THE 17 DAHMER VICTIMS 
[PART 1 of 3]











No comments:

Post a Comment