Thursday, July 11, 2013

Mary Oyaya Autograph [Revised: More Photos Added!]

I'd gotten this a couple months ago after making a donation to a LucasFilm-approved charity Mary Oyaya was working with overseas, which also included a handmade Jedi emblem necklace.  I don't wear jewelry of any sorts because they get on my nerves, especially rings - but on the occasion I'm going to be on the road for a while, I'll wear it as a good luck charm (on Texas highways, you NEED luck with THESE dummies!).  I believe Mary's craftworks were limited to about 50 each, three different styles to choose from (two Jedi emblem, 1 Clone helmet if I remember that right), and some of her fellow actors who donated, like Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca) shared a photo, wearing his.

I scanned the 5X7 autographed photo and found a nice frame for it to add to my Master Luminara shrine - thanks Mary!















No comments:

Post a Comment