Saturday, July 13, 2013

TWO From The VINTAGE COLLECTION: DAULTAY DOFINE + OBI-WAN (EP. III)

Two more from the missed Vintage Collection I've finally opened in the past couple days:  Daultay Dofine from Episode I/The Phantom Menace, and Obi-Wan Kenobi from Episode III/Revenge Of The Sith.

I've been collecting all those from that Separatist bunch, so Dofine was a nice addition.  And I have Obi-Wan's Episode III ship I'd found clearance priced which I need to open to go with this Obi-Wan!

They still need to make a figure of that one Separatist leader at the Geonosis war room meeting, whose name I don't know, so I'll just call her DOG WOMAN.  She only has one line standing around the holo-table, just like Shu Mai (talking like one of those bushmen from Gods Must Be Crazy II!) and anorexic San Hill.













No comments:

Post a Comment