Wednesday, June 4, 2014

"WE WON'T EVER HAVE TO COME BACK HOME - WE'LL STAY FOREVER"

When Ricky Martin was kinda tolerable, in the most amusing boy band of the 80's.  He's not singing lead on this one, from their all-English LP Can't Get Enough from 1986 (the same year NKOTB's debut album was released and sold a whopping approx 500 copies until Hangin' Tough came out a couple years later).  I also noticed in this video, they recycled a couple of their older dance moves from their "Quiero Rock" video and live performances.  I used "Summer In The Streets" from my first Menudo 7" mix (with "We Have A Song") and still probably my favorite English language single by them.  

I say most boy bands are made up of homosexicals and Menudo goes all out with THAT!  Gotta love my Boricua brothers, as corny as this bullshit is! LOL  I'M not Puerto Rican but was always ASKED that when I worked at Disney - to which I replied "LISTEN to my accent - do I SOUND Boricua?".


No comments:

Post a Comment