Monday, September 8, 2014

"BE CAREFUL! STRAIGHT TREES OFTEN HAVE CROOKED ROOTS."


I get it, Master Yoda.  So what you're saying is the Chinese version of "All that glitters isn't gold".  I know this.  Just because something looks perfect, what you're NOT seeing would change your opinion of them.  Or if an opportunity looks too good to be true, it very likely is.  

Having tried (and thrown in the towel) to get to know local people for the first time since 2005ish, I relearned that very quickly.  But thanks I needed that, anyway - I love my online friends and all from Star Wars to The 70's Supremes fanbases but I also need to associate with people in realtime, too.  Just not here in Dallas/Fort Worth, obviously.

"I'm not feeling you - no matter what you do - no matter what you say, I'm leaving anyway."

PS: I don't eat at Pei Wei every day LOL - the last time I got takeout, the cashier gave me a handful of fortune cookies, so I've been opening one here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment