Saturday, September 6, 2014

MY ONLY TUESDAY MORNING FIND FROM TODAY REALLY NOT WORTH MENTIONING

Fighter Pods have no redeeming qualities and are nothing compared to those cute Galactic Heroes 2-packs because they at least made a Master Luminara and Barriss in the mini GH series.  Fighter Pods are about half (or less) the size of Galactic Heroes and I guess because I'm not a kid, I don't get the FP game.  At all.  Just like I never got Pog's (cardboard discs with pop culture things printed on them) in the 90's. 

Like those small Lego SW projects with only 1-4 Lego minifigures, these are only worth displaying and adding a little something different than the 3 3/4" figures, which is the majority of what I have.  Just sit there on the collection ledge and look cute.  And boring.

I'd only gone to the smallest Tuesday Morning store in the area so it's no surprise I didn't find anything else other than a jar of German strawberry-rhubarb jam and a value 5 pack of stylus pens because I'm always misplacing the two I have, wherever they are. 

This is the 3rd and likely last pack of Pod's that I'll ever buy: looks like Cyborg Maul from The Clone Wars, Aurra Sing, Ahsoka and Han Solo from the Jabba's skiff/Sarlaac Pit scene from Return Of The Jedi.  



*************************


No comments:

Post a Comment