Monday, September 8, 2014

**NEW MIX** THE JETS: SSMYOB "FIVE OF THEIR BEST LONGPLAY MEGAMIX"

Originally I wanted it to clock at approx fifteen minutes but went a little overtime and the finished product was sixteen and a half minutes long.  I've made a folder with hits from 80's-early 90's groups and a while back started what I called a "Five Of The Best Longplay Megamix", and had started with The Jets but went on the backburner and never quite finished it until that new remix of "Cross My Broken Heart" posted earlier today pushed me to round off that first mix and make it available.  

Others planned in the series were Expose', CHIC and The Cover Girls and will try to begin on those soon.  Once I have about four finished, I'll mix them together and beatmatch into an hour-plus mixshow.

THE JETS
SSMYOB "FIVE OF THEIR BEST LONGPLAY MEGAMIX"
finished September 08, 2014

Featuring:
"Curiosity"
"I Do You"
"Crush On You"
"Sending All My Love"
"Cross My Broken Heart"






No comments:

Post a Comment