Monday, September 8, 2014

THERE'S A SUCKER BORN EVERY MINUTE - I'M NOT ONE OF THEM! LOL

Believe what you want, I still got a little compassion and humanity and all that but I'm no sucker.  I get the situation in Russia but shouldn't you be asking somebody more locally for donations to get the hell outta dodge, in the 1% chance this message I'd gotten just a few minutes ago is for real.

And PLEASE don't fall for this just because I posted it here - I'm not spamming - I'm just clowning the dude.  Or dudette, whichever Nigerian is behind the computer on the other end:    

"Hi! My name is Boris and I live in Russia. Please read this message.
I'm tired! I can not live in Russia, where gays do not have a free life. I have to hide!
I want to leave Russia and move to live in Europe or the United States.
Please help me. I ask you to put on my mobile number a small amount of $1, $5 or $10. Or more or less. It does not matter! If you are not indifferent, help me with any amount of money.
My phone number: +79877214942.
I'm doing a mass mailing, and if a few men to help me, I will be able to leave the fucking Russia."

No comments:

Post a Comment