Saturday, September 20, 2014

*"BEST OF" REPOST:** THE RAW PREDATORS TRILOGY PLUS [1-HOUR SHOW]: "HUNTING and *NOT* ESCAPING" - VOLUME 1

*"BEST OF" REPOST:**

Originally I was going to do four of the Raw Predators compilations of raw police internet predator sting videos (a more "real" and unpolished version of Dateline's To Catch A Predator), and each one approx 10 minutes.  I had what I began of the fourth compilation of videos, searched out a few more recent raw videos from city/county police, included the original three volumes with lots more extra footage and rounded it out to just a few seconds away from a 60 minute show, with no commercial interruptions!!  ;) LOL  

I've already posted The Raw Predators Trilogy Plus on Putlocker, which can be streamed now (free) or you can choose to download it and watch it on your own time.  Because the single 60 minute file was too big to post by itself here, I had to split it in half, so there's Parts 1 and 2 below.  

Make yourself some popcorn - you're about to hear MORE grown men screaming within the next hour than ALL the females screaming in every F13 film COMBINED!

Hell no, I'm not 100% doing this to be mean or kick them when these men (and a handful of women, even in these stings) are down.  First of all, it's kinda impossible to make something that's about as low as scum as you can get to feel any lower than they were as a person to begin with.  

If anything, I'm keeping the message out there that the Dateline show MIGHT have gotten cancelled by a pedophile accomplice sister of a certain Texas D.A. who on-camera committed suicide when about to be busted for making arrangements with an alleged boy around 13ish, but the creepers and threat to kids and teens is still very real, more brazen and stalking around even more than before, now that they're at a lesser risk of being made to take a seat by Mr. Chris Haaansen.  

Just like Michael Myers......."LAURIE, YOU CAN'T KILL THE BOOGEYMAN!!"

Remove five, soon replaced by fifteen more of them.  Worse than a fucking 80's video game!

Anyway, I've been wired and awake since Thursday morning, will definitely get a decent sleep tonight - will likely be up til about 9 I hope, and just coasting on lightheadedness, coffee/caffeine, 420 and nicotine, with my healthy fuckin' lifestyle and all that LMAO -  for the rest of the day until then.  The more tired I am, the more random, infrequent posts I've been doing all weekend! LOL  I meant to go over to Entertainmart over in Arlington yesterday, for the first time in maybe 2 years - and they've just recently tripled in size, looks like they got more stuff, like electronics now too instead of just the media (CD, DVD, games).  So I might swing that way soon before I get TOO damn tired.  By the time I get there, I'll be as fucking intelligible and easy to understand as Ozzy Osbourne!

"Pay that white bitch over there no mind, he's been up for going on three days, like a ditzy-ass.  I'd say he's FORGOTTEN how to go to sleep, but it's probably just because he don't givva fuck and he'll get to sleep whenever he GETS to sleep."

Anyone got a effing TRANQ?!?!?

RAW PREDATORS TRILOGY PLUS:
Hunting and NOT Escaping, Vol. 1 
PRODUCED/COMPILED BY SCOTT AKA SSMYOB

(PART 1 of 2)



(PART 2 of 2)



DON'T LAUGH TOO DAMN HARD IF YOU MADE THAT POPCORN I MENTIONED EARLIER!

WHIIIIILE WE'RE ON THE SUBJECT TONIGHT.......





No comments:

Post a Comment