Tuesday, September 9, 2014

COLECOVISION GAMEPLAY: CABBAGE PATCH KIDS - ADVENTURES IN THE PARK [1984]

Are you ready to take "this sucks" to a whole new level?  Are you ready to take a dangerous stroll through BabyLand Park?  

The only thing I remember about CPK's is they each came with a birth certificate and their own unique (and usually antiquated) name.  And some freak tried to sell a dirty CPK doll at Les Gold's store on Hardcore Pawn and stormed the fuck out like a mad wet hen.  

I've played a few of the pop culture video games for Atari 2600 and Colecovision like Smurf and the sleeping pill Strawberry Shortcake: Musical Matchup's but never played CPK: Adventures In The Park until just recently and it wasn't worth the wait. 

"BabyLand Park".  

I'm scared!  And I hope you're scared too, of jumping over wilted flowers and deadly bowling balls.

I was playing this in "I Don't Give A Fuck" mode.







No comments:

Post a Comment