Sunday, September 7, 2014

"BEST OF" REPOST: VIDEO MEMORIAL OF THE SEVENTEEN VICTIMS OF JEFFREY DAHMER 2.0

Originally I'd posted this 3-part memorial of Jeffrey Dahmer's victims on my old YouTube channel on July 22, 2011 - the 20th Anniversary of Jeffrey Dahmer's apprehension and ended his murdering spree, which had been increasing in the last 2-3 months of his crimes.  Because Dahmer was a certified alcoholic, he became lazy with disposing of his victims and was caught with evidence of several victims in his apartment - most of them recent.

I'm still disappointed that a promised memorial to the seventeen victims STILL hasn't been built or even so much discussed in Milwaukee.  I guess I'll have to get on their asses about that, or start up a fundraiser to have it done my own self, and of course with help from any friends/family of those victims.

Instead of being in 3 parts, I've sped up the scroll and it's all now in one video, approx 10 minutes.  Like the original 3-part, I'll continue being respectful and not include any music.  If you wanna read it while listening to that Bieber, Dolly Parton, death metal, I don't give a rat's ass LOL  I wouldn't want anyone but ME picking my own funeral music and since this video has a similar feel, I won't associate any music with any victims.

******************************

MEMORIAL VIDEO OF THE 17 VICTIMS OF JEFFREY DAHMER
1978-1991










No comments:

Post a Comment