Thursday, January 2, 2014

WAITING ON SHIPMENT OF DEAN CORLL/ELMER WAYNE HENLEY [HOUSTON, TX] COMIC + DAHMER [MILWAUKEE] AND WAYNE WILLIAMS [ATLANTA] VOLUMES

I'd gotten a notice 3 true crime comic novelizations have finally been sent.  I've especially been wanting to read the Dean Corll/Wayne Henley/David Brooks volume.  I'll bet these are more honest and stick to the facts unlike a lot of "make a quick dollar"/vague paperback released the same year the crime broke the news.  

The Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer case I've studied thoroughly, to the point of traumatizing myself (I'm like my very own EV-9D9, self-torture I guess LOL), and know everything there is to know about it.  The Wayne Williams late 70's-early 80's "Atlanta Child Killings" in the black community, vaguely familiar with.  

I've in the past couple years gotten into the Houston Mass Murders involving Dean Corll, Wayne Henley and David Brooks, from 1974.  I'm also looking forward to the Josh Vargas film about that case, called In A Madman's World, due 2014.




The still-currently unidentified victim of Dean Corll/Wayne Henley - these are his personal affects (the reconstruction on the left):




****************************************



KINDA-NSFW BELOW!:






No comments:

Post a Comment