Sunday, January 19, 2014

FREDA PAYNE: I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN THIS PROJECT!

Also ran across this older project, stashed away on an external drive: because the audio was horrible, I was going to sync it with a video which looks to be many-generation-dubbed, of Freda Payne performing "Deeper and Deeper" on television around 1970.  I'd worked with the first minute and posted a sample a while back, and dragged the folder to my main desktop to soon resume the sync'ing.




**********************************

IMO the arrangements of "I Won't Last A Day Without You" recorded by both Diana Ross and Freda Payne were nearly identical.  Halfway through the song, I switch over from Freda's recording to Diana's.  I'd love to swipe the background vocals from Diana's version and somehow sync them below the entire version by Freda.  We'll see if I can manage that sometime too.  


************************************

Don't even bother counting how many times Freda says "I Get High" on "I Get High (On Your Memory)", especially if you're high, yourself - you'll most definitely lose count!

No comments:

Post a Comment