Tuesday, January 21, 2014

THE *ORIGINAL* HERBERT THE PERVERT IN SILLY PEDO-PSA

And YOU thought that Dif'rent Strokes episode about the bicycle shop owner was creepy as hell!

The "photography" scene reminds me of the opening scene of the Australian film Snowtown AKA The Snowtown Murders.

I'm in my mid 30's and I'M uncomfortable as fuck watching this.  And I don't really remember this old PSA.  WE had those end-episode "moral" segments of the He-Man episodes, in which Teela warned kids about being "touched inappropriately".  It's hysterical to watch nowadays but Teela and He-Man got their message across back then.

There's better methods of educating kids about pedo's than THESE over-acting fools.



There's ways to handle these kinda men (and women) - preferably.......

No comments:

Post a Comment