Thursday, November 21, 2013

RAW PREDATORS VOL. I-II-III: *MY* VERSION OF DATELINE'S 'TO CATCH A PREDATOR'

THE YOUTUBE-CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED TRILOGY.......

Instead of Dateline's camera's in their online predator stings, I've always thought the raw police videos of their city/county predator stings are WAY funnier and have more hysterical moments than the edited and polished TV show.

But that's just MY opinion.  Because this kinda shit is unchecked and permitted (even protected) where I'm originally from in Kentucky, or as I call 'em all, "Welfare Fraud Pedo-Billies", and the "Worthless-ass White Trash Taxpayer-Supported Pedophile Ring", all this is entertaining to me! LOL  They're all closer to being wiped out, anyway.


RAW PREDATORS - VOLUME I
"HUNTING & NOT ESCAPING"


RAW PREDATORS - VOLUME II
"CLUSTERFUCK WITH THE 5-0"



RAW PREDATORS - VOLUME III
"MORE, MORE, MORE"



No comments:

Post a Comment