Sunday, November 24, 2013

THE ORIGINAL, FIRST VOLUME: SHIRLEY Q. LIQUOR - FAN FAVORITES VOLUME 01

I think I've managed to round up all 12ish of the original "Fan Favorites" compilations that I'd assembled of comedian Shirley Q. Liquor, and will eventually get around to reposting them all again over @ YouTube as well as right here.

Back around 2004-05 is when my local friend Ronnie had introduced me to SQL, who I believe first heard of Chuck Knipp (Shirley's one of his main voice characters) along with the DJ's on some radio show.  

Shirley's the self-proclaimed "Queen of Dixie" - a Louisiana lady with a thirst for malt liquor (GROSS!!!) and doesn't care for her so-called friends who only smokes "O.P.C.'s" AKA "Other People's Cigarettes".

Still cracks me up listening to these almost a decade later.

SHIRLEY Q. LIQUOR
FAN FAVORITES - VOLUME 01 
(THE ORIGINAL THAT STARTED THE COMPILATION SERIES)
Chuck Knipp is SQL:


No comments:

Post a Comment