Friday, November 15, 2013

NO DOUBT PERFORMS AWESOME STAR WARS INTRO BEFORE GOING INTO "SPIDERWEBS" [LIVE -1996]

For me, No Doubt, like Marilyn Manson, is a "singles" act - meaning their very best stuff ARE their released singles, while the rest of their music is strictly for their diehard fans.  But that's just my musical opinion LOL.  

From what I remember, No Doubt was at the height of their popularity with their breakthrough Tragic Kingdom LP in 1995, which I have and still play on occasion when I'm in the mood for mid 90's alternative, ska and all that category of rock.

Because the group included horn players at the time, their awesome rendition of one of the famous John Williams musical cues from Star Wars: A New Hope before going into "Spiderwebs" is one of my favorite live performances by No Doubt.



No comments:

Post a Comment