Wednesday, November 27, 2013

FREE LIMITED CD/iPOD PLAYLIST!!: SSMYOB COLLECTION - ISSUED WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 27, 2013

A little something to listen to for those of you with a loooong TGiving drive ahead (I have a 1 1/2 hour drive, each way).  DEFINITELY never go out that way without a fully-charged and MP3-loaded iPod.

I uploaded this limited collection, approx 119 minutes (can fit on a blank audio CD), high quality from my personal collection.  The first four cuts are recorded from my vinyl, the rest are SSMYOB mixes older and recent, plus a bonus track at the end.  

Uploaded to Sendspace (click here).  Those links usually self-delete after a very short time, so check it out and happy and safe driving!  I got at least my famous collard greens and a rhubarb-strawberry pie to work on!!  

LMAO THIS CRAZY WOMAN MAKES A JOKE OUT OF GOOD-ASS RHUBARB!  I COOK OFTEN WITH IT, LOVE IT!!




CLICK HERE FOR SSMYOB COLLECTION - ISSUED WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 27, 2013

TRACKS #1-4 RECORDED FROM VINYL
TRACKS #5-13 SSMYOB MIXES
TRACK #14 BONUS TRACK



YOU'RE WELCOME ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment