Thursday, November 21, 2013

YODA ORIGINS [WATCHMOJO] + A COUPLE CLIPS RECORDED OF 'THE FORCE UNLEASHED' GAME [PS2]

To my knowledge, Yoda's origins have never been explored or revealed, unlike others from the Jedi Council.  If a one-off Yoda solo film is for real in the works, maybe Big George will get high with Filoni (like I don't notice Dave Filoni's bloodshot eyes 99% of the time - and have zero issues with, if it boosts their creativity like it did The Beatles LOL!!) and come up with a background.

Puff puff pass George & Dave, and write up a storm about Yoda, You will.


************************************************
If I get good enough, I'll record a runthrough of The Force Unleashed, as well as my other 6ish Star Wars games for PS1-PS2.  I still like the older platforms, and own a few I still have yet to play or barely played.



No comments:

Post a Comment