Friday, November 15, 2013

FIVE BELOW HAUL: THURSDAY (NOV. 14) + RECENT MOVIE TRADING COMPANY MINI-HAUL

Here's what I managed to bring home from a visit to one of the new DFW Five Below stores yesterday - prolly my biggest haul yet (minus a couple licensed tee-shirts I picked up as stocking stuffers for the holidays).  

Followed by a couple recent finds at Movie Trading Company.

NOTE:  Of course I'd seen The Dark Crystal back in the day, but obviously wasn't one of my "essential 80's classics" - after all these years, I'd like to give it a second viewing.  And I'd seen Rob Zombie's first Halloween film in the theater but have never seen his sequel.  Might finally watch that one tonight, let's hope I'm not disappointed as I 50% was with his first Halloween.  

John Carpenter's original buries Rob Zombie's Halloween alive, hands down.









***********************************



No comments:

Post a Comment