Monday, November 25, 2013

TLC FEATURING O'SO KRISPIE: "I BET" [2005][WINNER OF 'R U THE GIRL?' with T-BOZ & CHILLI]

A few weeks ago, I'd posted the R U The Girl? finale clip I'd had stashed on an old data disc (I have most of the season, was less than 10 episodes), with T-Boz and Chilli performing their new single "I Bet" with the winner, Atlanta native professional dancer and singer, "O'so Krispie" (AKA Tiffany I believe was her real name).  

This single was STRICTLY a guest solo spot on that single and nothing more - they were not replacing Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes, just like Tionne and Chilli are working on their next album together as "TLC".  Lisa wouldn't be selfish and want those two to quit and disband the group, keep Lisa's memory alive by pressing forward.  And they are.

I'd also found the actual studio version I have of "I Bet".  The only physical single made of it was attached to a pressing of their Greatest Hits CD Now and Forever.

TLC 
featuring O'so Krispie (winner of 'R U The Girl?')
Released 2005


No comments:

Post a Comment