Thursday, November 14, 2013

UNBELIEVABLE (AND CREEPY) FORENSICS WORK IN THE JOHN WAYNE GACY CASE + CORLL/HENLEY [VHS TRANSFER]

As much as I would have liked to have been born a decade or two earlier (so I could have gone to disco's! LOL), maybe it was a good thing I wasn't a young male in the 1970's.  

In true crime cases such as John Wayne Gacy and Dean Corll, between the two had approx. 60 young male victims between the ages of 12ish and 25ish.  And they weren't the only serial killers from the 1970's with a long list of young male victims.  Most victims of those lunatics were not runaways or hookers - in Gacy's case, they were either his employees or potential employees.  Corll's case, the boys and young men were lured by one of two friends they'd grown up with.

The first true crime case I recall and forever will be ingrained in my memory is Adam Walsh's kidnapping and murder.

All this forensic work in the John Wayne Gacy case, look at how many facial reconstructions they had to make in order to identify those victims in his crawlspace!  Un-fucking-believable.  I wasn't around then, in 1978 (well, I was two - doesn't count much!) , and all this madness involved with the Gacy AND Corll cases leaves me shell-shocked.




Since I've given up on music aside from recreationally, it's not too late for me to get into this field, of which I've always had an interest in true crime and forensics.  It's a subject that keeps me hysterically assertive and just hysterical, period.  

Plus there's a missing person's case of somebody I know ("missing" since 1991), who I'm trying my best to finally get the wheels turning on, since there was never a G.D. investigation to BEGIN with!  Kentucky "cops".  Donut disposals, nothing more, nothing less.

The videos below, I'd digitized from a 2-VHS tape set on true crime, mostly from the 1991 Dahmer case and many events prior to that year.

JOHN WAYNE GACY 
Segment from VHS set


DEAN CORLL/ELMER WAYNE HENLEY
Segment from VHS set

No comments:

Post a Comment