Monday, November 25, 2013

ANDREA TRUE: SIX FROM THE RARE ITALY-ONLY/NON-DOMESTIC 'WAR MACHINE' LP [1980]

Like all the 70's Supremes LP's and the reissues campaign, I guess my next target is Ricordi Records, to finally have that rare Italy-only LP by Andrea True, War Machine from 1980, released on CD for the first time as well as the first time in America and elsewhere.  

Her first two LP's on Buddah Records from 1976-77 respectively, have been available on CD for years.  The War Machine LP is mostly unknown, even though it has some great punk-pop/rock cuts and different from the disco sound of her 70's singles.

I might have to zap around The Peace Maker to get their attention, might even get arrested to get this LP out there and available to the fans - oh well, if it's for decent music, I can deal LOL

Determined, I am.

Until then, I've done the best I could with what sources of the LP I do have in my possession and here's SIX cuts I've worked on cleaning up so far:

ANDREA TRUE
WAR MACHINE [1980]
Italy-released only, Unavailable everywhere else:

"OPEN UP, BABY"
"WAR MACHINE"
"THE UNKINDEST CUT"
"LET IT GO, ROCK AND ROLL"
"HOOTCHIE KOOTCHIE FLOOZIES"
"BUT IS THAT LOVE"


No comments:

Post a Comment