Sunday, November 24, 2013

FINALLY SET UP ONCE AGAIN TO RECORD MORE NES/NINTENDO AND PS2 GAMING!

The "recording from coin-op arcade games/MAME emulator" thing came with some recording issues and is in the works.  

But I AM however finally hooked up again to record more 8-bit fun with some more NES games I've found in the past couple years.  As well as some PS2/Playstation 2 and PS1 gaming.  

I've been requested to make a couple walkthroughs and will work a little on those, if any readers still plays those platforms.  I still do, fuck new systems.  Oldschool gaming all the way! ;) LOL

Some newer NES titles I'm excited to play again and record some gaming:  TMNT II: The Arcade Game, Super Mario 3, Metroid, Ice Climber, Spot (7-Up): The Game, Monster Party, Amagon, Kid Niki, Athena, Q*Bert and anything else fun I can get my hands on at Movie Trading Company.








No comments:

Post a Comment