Friday, November 22, 2013

VINYL 12" SINGLE RECORDING: SHALAMAR - "DANCING IN THE SHEETS" [INSTRUMENTAL 12" MIX]

WHOA!!!!  

WTF DID I DO WITH THE EQUALIZER AND ALL THAT BS?!? LMAO!!!

That "beat" ol' Howard Hewett questions "maybe you don't like" sounds almost like I'm hearing this instrumental of "Dancing In The Sheets", standing in the club itself with the dance floor quaking.  I thought I'd polished the grooves in that old used vinyl 12" single good e-f*cking-nuff, but I guess NOT

Or maybe I should just scour the vinyl at Half Price Books for ANOTHER copy and get it the heyull over with ;) LOL


SHALAMAR
"DANCING IN THE SHEETS"
INSTRUMENTAL 12" MIX 
RELEASED 1984 - SOLAR RECORDS



SIDE NOTE:  Even though I like Shalamar's original 1970's disco/funk material, with the original lineup much better, I'd never heard of Shalamar until this breakthrough MTV video/single from the Footloose soundtrack in 1984.  I believe Shalamar also contributed a cut to the Beverly Hills Cop soundtrack that same year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment