Sunday, November 24, 2013

VINYL 45 RPM RECORDING: THE SALSOUL ORCHESTRA: "SALSOUL HUSTLE" [1975]

A few years ago when my friend Rafael lived in Arlington, we'd hang out and 420 pretty much every Saturday night/Sunday morning and listening to the TV radio stations, especially 70's funk/disco/soul, since he was from that era and still likes all that music as much but maybe 50% as obsessed about the music in 2013 than my own self LOL!!

And I'd keep a pad and pen nearby in case a song played that I'd never heard before, liked and would try to find on one of my Half Price Books clearance vinyl hunts, flipping through stacks of hundreds of vinyl 45 RPMs.

One of those songs I liked and found on 45 RPM and cleaned up and recorded was something MUCH better than that annoying original single "The Hustle" AKA "Do The Hustle".......

THE SALSOUL ORCHESTRA
"SALSOUL HUSTLE"
RELEASED 1975
45 RPM recorded by Scott


No comments:

Post a Comment