Saturday, November 30, 2013

T-GIVING (FRIDAY) PART II: BLACK FRIDAY TASER ACTION + COOL BELATED B-DAY GIFTS + THE SIX BANTHA'S AKA OVERGROWN GREAT PYRENEES

First of all, thanks to friends Bob and Terri from Terrell, TX for hosting yesterday's (Friday's) T-Giving.  Best part, the only leftovers was half a strawberry-rhubarb pie.  If I want more dressing, I'll just make some fresh - I don't care too much for it zapped in the microwave!

SPEAKING of "ZAPPED" - have you seen THIS sheeit YET?  Good thing I don't do Black Friday sales,  but I DO love me some chaotic taser action.  



Look at all that FUN me and The Peace Maker missed out on yesterday!


************************************

Also thanks to Bob and Terri for these cool belated B-Day gifts!  I WAS on the fence about fucking with a Xmas tree this year, but these four kinda swayed my opinion.  I have other Star Wars Hallmark ornaments from previous years too.  Thanks again!




***********************************

As always, these six heathen Bantha's went apeshit as soon as I arrived, and continued for 30 minutes.  It's been over 3 months, so I get twice the mauling.  

In order of age (the oldest about 10 years): Mollie, Pennie, Bonnie, Callie, Annie and Jannie (they have that "ie" thing going on there LOL).  I've known the first four since they were puppies and especially helped raise the oldest three (Mollie, Pennie, Bonnie).  All of them are adopted Pyrenees rescues.

When they lived just like five houses down, for years, I often brought Bonnie a new toy and when I'd show up the next time, she'd parade around in front of me with the toy in her mouth, totally de-stuffed.  When I arrived yesterday, she ran up to me with a toy in her mouth, like saying "I didn't forget!!".

They're smart baby Bantha's - and like my kitties, also NEEDY!!  Can we say "bottomless pit of 'lovemelovemelovemeloveme"?!?













***************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment