Saturday, November 23, 2013

ERICA!!!!! BITCH, I THINK YOUR MAMA WANTS YOU TO GET UP OFF THE FLOOR AND ACT LIKE A LADY!!!


NEVER-FUCKING-MIND.  I don't expect ANYTHING ladylike from these two, howling and shrieking on the floor, like that ol' Sindel from Mortal Kombat.  The MFing HARPY screams of death!!


One of the many reasons I'd never have kids - can't trust 'em around anyone.  Everyone who knows me well knows I'd only trust ONE person around any kid of mine (which fortunately isn't the case, pets only for me):  STEVE!!  STEVE!! STEVE!! STEVE Wilkos.  For real, everything about his attitude toward protecting kids, and exposing these single mothers who allows their boyfriend or anyone else to have their way with their own kids - as long as it takes them off her hands for a while, gets her a free shitty-looking perm, or something materialistic out of their little "arrangement".  

Absolutely, I'd trust Steve Wilkos with caring for/watching my kitties while I leave town - NOBODY'S got my trust on THAT level! LOL!!  I've dated a couple police officers in the past, and Steve's got those (decent, NOT the above-the-law kinda smalltown lardass cops, like I'M familiar with) police-like morals I'm attracted to - and a retired Marine as well.  All-around decent and good, as well as sharp people like Wilkos that'll catch my attention and way attractive to me.  Go to hell if you don't like it!!  ;)

I hope these two "ladies" don't mind sharing bunk-beds with that Large Marge and Big Bertha, the two biggest and baddest incarcerated truck drivers in the women's section of the prison.  

No comments:

Post a Comment