Sunday, May 4, 2014

MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU 2014!!


I didn't get around to making anything special this year for May the 4th but as a consolation prize greeting, here's a compilation I put together of none other than Chancellor Palpatine/Darth Sidious/Puff Daddy/Senator Palpatine/Emperor Palpatine/and all his other alias'.


I was dealing with a headache not long ago and so I had to postpone my Master Luminara tattoo until tomorrow - they also don't stay open as late on Sunday and didn't want to get half done and then made to come back the next day for the rest or something like that.  I'm prepared for it, but I'm not dealing with a headache AND my first tattoo at the same time.



Last year's May the 4th (2013) greeting video.


HAPPY MAY THE 4TH FROM ME, MINNIE AND THE 3 DEMON KITTIES FROM HELL!

No comments:

Post a Comment