Saturday, May 3, 2014

REPOST: "OH I ASSSKED, BEEYITCH!! IN THREE F*CKIN' PLACES!! THEY DON'T ANSWER THEIR F*CKING DOORS!!": **FREE** CUSTOM CRAZY RHUBARB LADY RINGTONES

The most interesting viral video of the year IMO is the so-called "Crazy Rhubarb Lady"; I believe her little curse-out-fest was originally recorded in Iowa.  Sounds like petty-ass smalltown busybody drama to me, WAY too familiar with that slothish bullshit.

I can kinda see the rhubarb lady's side of the story.  In Texas, rhubarb is only in season for a short while, starting sometime in spring, and at the end of summer can no longer be found in the produce section.  ANYWHERE.  GOOD thing I'm proactive when it comes to my rhubarb - while the getting was good, I chopped, Ziplocked and frozen about 15 bags of bake-ready rhubarb.  

In fact, I'd thawed a bag just yesterday, mixed with fresh raspberries and raspberry preserves (instead of using sugar) and baked a couple personal-size pies.  Haven't tried any yet but I'm positive it's great because it gots rhubarb!  I can understand the lady going nuts towards the end of rhubarb being in season.  Stash a lot away like a squirrel before summer's over.  EVERY year.  Or suffer, if you bake with it as much as I do.  

For the helluvit, I edited the audio and made a small collection of Crazy Rhubarb Lady's rants, and the following video will play what I made available, and if you wanna use any, enjoy - Sendspace links to download the zip folders below.



List:



CRAZY RHUBARB LADY CUSTOM RINGTONES PACKAGE
WITH THE RHUBARB LADY VIDEO INCLUDED (WMV FORMAT)

CRAZY RHUBARB LADY CUSTOM RINGTONES PACKAGE
THE RINGTONES ONLY, NO VIDEO

No comments:

Post a Comment