Wednesday, February 25, 2015

MASTER LUMINARA BLACK SERIES X2 OFF TO MASTER LUMINARA IN UGANDA

Because of her busy schedule, it took a while for Mary Oyaya AKA Master Luminara to get back in touch with me with a snail mail address.  And then it took ME a while to finally get it shipped out because you know I can't JUST send what I told you I was gonna send.  I also handpainted a kitty magnet and made a CD compilation of random diva hits from 1974-1997.  And only a crazy bitch like me who PROFESSIONALS with more than one PhD can't even figure out would send you a triple threat like Master Luminara, disco and kitties.

After sealing all that up, vandalized the shipping box with Clone Wars stickers!  Once it arrives in Uganda, she'll know who it's from before opening it.  It's always been my signature, going all the way back to elementary school, getting in trouble by those miserable old hags for vandalizing my own stuff with stickers.  Bitches worry about yourselves!

Got to the post office right before they closed yesterday, with me lacking 3 days sleep AND meals.  But last night before I finally passed out, had some grilled marinated artichoke hearts.  Holding my Clone Wars Master Luminara, I look like I'm about to fall over asleep right then and there.





**************************

No comments:

Post a Comment