Tuesday, April 8, 2014

DIDN'T TAKE LONG TO GET A FIRST "FAVORITE" @ MIXCLOUD ON MY LATEST POST!

LOL at least I have ONE fan of my 3 or so mix projects of The Cover Girls - just posted this one a while ago, my second mix of The Cover Girls, using two cuts from their 3rd LP Here It Is from 1991.  I liked the Michelle Valentine/Evelyn Escalera 90's lineup of the group better - evolving from a Latin freestyle group into more of a house-dance group.

Thanks for the "favorite", Jose' - I can count on you to follow anything I make of The Cover Girls and those 80's-90's girl groups.  I appreciate it - even just ONE single "like/favorite" made it worth the effort and I had fun putting it together regardless of how many listens/likes anything I make receives.  I'm just trying to keep the DECENT music around while the majority is listening to Bieber and Miley.  They need to be converted to REAL music.  That's what I'm here for! LOL

I'll keep that in mind for future projects, as I've spent the most mixing time I guess on 70's disco.  I SHOULD be mixing 80's-90's more because it's from my generation!  ;)



MY MIXCLOUD PROFILE
(CLICK HERE)

No comments:

Post a Comment