Monday, April 7, 2014

"YOU CAN FOOL THEM WITH YOUR LIES - DO YOU THINK I CAN'T SEE?"




***********************************

SSMYOB THE PARTY 2013 REUNION MEGAMIX

(and was THRILLED Chasen Hampton found and friended me on Facebook! LOL ;) )

MY suggestion for their new album title was The Party's NOT over... Thanks For Coming Back! (their final 1993 LP was called The Party's Over... Thanks For Coming.  Not long after my suggestion, the group's tagline became "The Party Ain't Over" - OK I'll accept the simplified non-geeky version!  Welcome back!  

Didn't think I was a fan of The Party, didja?  Well FUCK YOU, I am and have all four albums AND their fucked-up Greatest Hits CD in which the first four cuts are instrumental/backing vocals only (their first four singles from 1990-91).  Hollywood Records should team up with Hasbro's painting department - equally competent!


***********************************

They're back and Albert and Damon are hornier than ever!  You should have been at their first live StageIt meet and greet with the fans!  I was like "STOP fucking the camera, get laid or something, boys, SHEEIT!!"!


Tiffini Hale - where the fuck IS you?  The Party's missing 1/5, get with the program!

No comments:

Post a Comment