Wednesday, April 9, 2014

MODERN/HASBRO JABBA'S THRONE AND ENTIRE SHELF DEDICATED TO HIS ROTJ PARTY *FINALLY* BEING REBUILT.......

MONTHS after those assholes from Dalworth just raided the house, like 20 Mexican men and women, boxing up all my sheeit, TAKING DOWN ALL MY SHELF DIORAMA'S, and pretty much moving all but a couple rooms and the kitchen out into the garage for a couple weeks while the house was being repainted and carpet changed, after the water pipes bursting on Xmas 2012 was repaired and replaced (and the kitties running like hell when the floor was being jackhammered for minutes on end LMAO!!).  

I had my 1983 ROTJ stuff already out and on a bookcase shelf since there's not many to that little collection. 

The modern HASBRO stuff is the much bigger cast from ROTJ and I think I've only gotten about 1/3 of the figures from that scene already helping the wise and all-powerful Jabba RE-set up shop again and get the party started.







And YES, Sy Snootles STILL has that color-changing platform to wail and crow into the mic from.  Fuck the CGI version from the "Special Edition" of ROTJ - original 1983 puppet Sy Snootles only!  Nooooo sussitushun, as they say at the Chinese restaurant!


The Revenge Of The Sith "Mission To Mustafar" scene I guess will be the next thing, once this bookcase level is finished setting up.  I'll need a long mini-table for that one, wherever I can find one LOL

*********************************

Here was the 2013 setup, before those punks took it down and got me all fucked up over that BS - and I'm STILL pissed at them over it! LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment