Sunday, March 30, 2014

"DON'T CALL ME SWEETHEART, HONEYBUN!! WHAT ARR YA, A F*CKIN' LEZZIE?!?"

What I'm doing at 2:30 A.M. LOL

I think it's safe to start using the rest of my frozen rhubarb stash (about 3 Ziplock's left) because it should be back in season pretty soon.  Last year it was around April-May and stays in stores as late as August (at least here).  So I waste no time getting started chopping and freezing for holiday and especially personal use.  

Last year, Tom Thumb had gotten in two types - the standard size and some that were more than twice as big than any rhubarb I've ever seen - I wonder if they've been fucked with to MAKE them that way?!?



It's in the oven.

I don't know if I'm going to try growing it again this year because it takes another couple years until you can actually start harvesting.  I'm pretty sure that MFing squirrel out back dug up the ones I was growing last time, I'm going to ZAP that little bastard this year.  I used to think they were cute, not any mo!

If you have any rhubarb growing outside of your home property, tough shit, according to Rude Barb!

No comments:

Post a Comment